Want to join our team? We have some exciting opportunities available and coming in the near future.
Sr. Embedded Engineer
As a key member of the technical team in an emerging startup, you will be expected to have a broad range of abilities, from high-level c programming, understanding of the underlying assembly code, plus a level of comfort reading schematics and using an oscilloscope to analyze the real-time operation of the hardware.
- Expertise in the development of real-time firmware, primarily in C.
- Understanding of digital logic and basic circuit design.
- Ability to read schematics and participate in circuit design reviews.
- Experience using development tools, compilers, and debuggers.
- Familiarity with common embedded serial interfaces, such as I2C and USB.
- Basic understanding of general networking, with RF networking being a plus.
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required
- Must be able to travel out of state to farm sites occasionally to help install new equipment and designs.
- Candidate must possess U.S. citizenship or be a person who is a lawful permanent resident “Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(20) or who is a ”Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).)